Galvalume steel coil
CHINA ZINC HI-TEN steel
- ★COLORBOND steel ★ZINCALUME steel
- ★GALVASPAN steel ★DECKFORM steel
- ★TRUECORE steel ★GALVABOND steel
- ★ZINC HI-TEN steel ★ZINCANNEAL steel ★ZINCFORM steel
- Product description: CHINA ZINC HI-TEN products are especially designed for light gauge structural applications across a wide range of industries.
You can rely on ZINC Hi - TEN® products which have been specifically designed to meet your fabricating performance needs with guaranteed yield strengths and excellent welding and painting.
They provide the perfect range of features to ensure your light gauge structural requirements are met. Typical applications include posts and rail fencing, silos and many other structural applications.
The standard coating class is Z275, however BlueScope provide a range of coating classes to best meet your corrosion resistance requirements, from Z200 right through to Z600. Further, the range of ZINC HI-TEN products have yield strengths which range between 450MPa and 550MPa. They also feature passivated surface treatment, and excellent welding and painting properties.
The product range consists of
ZINC HI-TEN G450 and G450S steels
Guaranteed minimum yield strength of 450 MPa
Thickness range greater than 1.6mm and 3.2mm
ZINC HI-TEN G500 and G500S steels
Guaranteed minimum yield strength of 500 MPa
Thickness range greater than 1mm and 1.5mm
ZINC HI-TEN G550 and G550S steels
Guaranteed minimum yield strength of 550 MPa
Thickness range greater than 0.3mm and 1mm